Singapore-themed Wooden Ornaments
Landing just in time for the holidays, here is our round-up of Christmas ornaments with our take of all things Singapore on it! Designed just for you, by me! These ornaments double up as magnets on any metallic surface, so you can proudly display your piece of Singapore all year round (talk about evergreen!).
The six designs are:
(1) Star - "US in SG". The US Embassy in Singapore. (*Note that a customizable option is available, on a separate page)
(2) Heart - "I heart Changi". The pride of our nation - a Singapore Airlines jet plane, Changi Airport & Jewel, mashed up with the national flag.
(3) Tree - "Tropical Christmas Tree". Featuring the Crimson Sunbird (SG's national bird), Vanda Miss Joaquim (national flower), heliconia's and spider orchids.
(4) Oval - Classic Singapore Shophouse
(5) Bell - "Merry Merlion", with Marina Bay Sands and the Art Science Museum silhouetted in the background
(6) Stocking - "Otterly Awesome Christmas" . Because otters are taking over Singapore.
.: Solid Wood
.: Magnetic back
.: Comes with a red ribbon for hanging
.: 6 different shape options